Eurodance - Public Art - River

Евродэнс (англ. Eurodance, от european — европейский и dance — танцевальный) — собирательный термин для направления европейской электронной танцевальной музыки, появившегося в конце 1980-х годов на слиянии техно, хауса и элементов европейского диско и имевшем пик популярности в начале—середине 90-х

Модератор: Админы

Сообщение qirex007 » Сб сен 10, 2011 10:11 pm

From Youtube.com

Описание:

Obscure song from about 1993 or 94. I'm not sure if it was ever released as a single, and the only time I've seen it on a release was an obscure dance music compilation called Club Europa. It released by the now defunct Canadian label, "Quality Music", who were best known for their "Dance Mix 9x" releases, as well as other compilations, all of which were pretty much the same. Except for Club Europa, which seemed to feature mostly songs that weren't released in the Canadian market.

There was a second Club Europa the following year in 1995, but it pretty much sucked and lacked the magic the previous one did.

Back to this song, I searched on here and came up with nothing. I'm posting this so others might enjoy it. I suck at making music videos, so I just threw some random cat pictures overtop of the song in Windows Movie Maker.

qirex007

Вернуться в Евродэнс