работа для девушек в ночных клубах ОАЭ( ДУБАЙ)

Вакансии для танцоров, работа в России и зарубежом, кастинги

Модератор: Админы

работа для девушек в ночных клубах ОАЭ( ДУБАЙ)

Сообщение artistagent » Вс апр 08, 2012 3:05 pm

Hi,
we are offerring a very good job for all beautifull ladies in Dubai, by casting only.
First of all I would like to tell you that we are working with high class people and in the most famous clubs as Prive Armani in Burj Khalifa and Cavalli in Fairmont.
We have access every night, which is very deficult for the people who doesn't have an reservation to reach inside.
That's why we are selecting , because not evryone can pass the face control(because of thedress, make up and the way you look).
we are buying tickets in 2 way, so any time you like you can fly back.

All what i need is :
the copy of passport ,
2 photo passport size,
one picture full body., then after i will decide if you pass the casting or not.

About work it's easy, we will help you and be with you every night. We have a salon wich will take care about your style.
I am going to buy the tickets and pay the visa fees, and once you will start to earn money, you will return the full credit., I mean for tickets,visa and accommodation
The visa it will be ready within 2 weeks , depends on the age and nationality, but anyway not more than 2 weeks.
The visa for 2 months it cost 900 euro, but if you will like and agree ,we can make resident visa for 2 years.
The apartments are in a very nice area, its luxury , the house has security 24/24, we are covered as well.
You need to pay monthly for accommodation 500 euro.

Every day you can earn from 500 to 1000 euro ,Or more, depends how you look and act, , i expecting from you by 100 euro daily .
That's all. Protection is guaranteed .
In one month the minimum you can save it's 8000- 10000 euro.
In the club you must be present at 12 mid night, untill 3 max, but if you're smart you'll not be there more than 30 minutes.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS PLS CONECT WITH ME TO MY EMAIL : INFO-83@MAIL.RU
artistagent
Новичок
Новичок

Вернуться в Работа для танцоров