Melodic Metalcore Song (Original)

Металкор (англ. Metalcore) — поджанр рок-музыки, сформировавшийся из-за смешения различных жанров метала и хардкор-панка.

Модератор: Админы

Сообщение madhur.3ma » Вт авг 30, 2011 4:20 pm

From Youtube.com

Описание:

This is a song I composed myself. I tried to go for a Melodic Death Metal kind of sound to it, but I feel like it sounds more like Melodic Metalcore. I dunno. I'll let you decide for it.

As you can see, I got a new guitar! I'm not sure what model it is, but I know it's made by Epiphone. I also got a new camera that shoots in HD. So I'm really happy with the results. ( I dont know why it doesn't show up as an HD video on YouTube. Obviously I did something wrong. Blaaaah.)

This took a total of six hours to make. That includes both the filming and editing process. Editing this video was a nightmare because my laptop renders everything so slow. So I couldn't tell what needed to be fixed and what should be left alone. I had to render this video over four times to get it right.

I really love the harmonies in this song. I am really proud of what I came up with. Let me know what you think!

*A note to anyone watching* Please do not steal any of my work and claim it your own. I know it's not the most amazing thing you've heard, but I know there are some parts in here that are worth taking and I rather not have you do that. It isn't right and it's completely unfair. I will probably try to get this copyrighted since I'm paranoid.

I also do not own the picture that shows up in the bottom right corner whenever the chorus and the ending comes up. I put that there so I would'nt have a blank spot. I think it's a lovely picture.

madhur.3ma

Вернуться в Металкор