How to play the Harmonica: 12 Bar Blues

Блюз (англ. blues от blue devils) — музыкальная форма и музыкальный жанр, зародившиеся в конце XIX века в афроамериканском сообществе Юго-востока США, в среде выходцев с плантаций «Хлопкового пояса». Является (наряду с рэгтаймом, ранним джазом, рэпом и др.) одним из наиболее влиятельных вкладов в мировую музыкальную культуру — афроамериканской.

Модератор: Админы

Сообщение miir-a » Пн окт 17, 2011 2:43 am

From Youtube.com

Описание:

10 Hole C major diatonic harmonica:
ALL THE HARMONICA VIDEOS ARE COLLECTED HERE: http://www.pazzmanmusic.com/harmonica.php

Check out my original music and photographs http://www.pazzmanmusic.com/

I try to share some wealth of harmonica how to early on a Sunday morning...

(C major diatonic harp, 10 holes, the most common one)

Also, here is the tab tabbed out...

1st Riff: 4x = 3 4 (3) 3
2nd Riff: 2x = 4 4 (3) 4
1st Riff: 2x
3rd Riff: 1x = 3 (3) 4 (4)
2nd Riff: 1x
1st Riff: 2x - (and you can do a turnaround riff during the end of this, like a draw on the 4)

and also, go to my page and check out my original music.

3 4 (3) 3
3 4 (3) 3
3 4 (3) 3
3 4 (3) 3

4 4 (3) 4
4 4 (3) 4

3 4 (3) 3
3 4 (3) 3

3 (3) 4 (4)

4 4 (3) 4

3 4 (3) 3
3 4 (3) 3

Harmonica
Sheet music (optional)

Step 1: Hold the harmonica properly

Get ready to play by holding the harmonica in one hand, grid toward your face, clamped in the crook of your forefinger and thumb.

Step 2: Cup the other hand

Hold it so the numbers are over the holes as you face it, low notes on the left, high ones on the right. Cup the hand holding the harmonica with your other hand, creating a chamber to trap and release volume.

Tip: Slap the harmonica against your leg to knock out saliva.

Step 3: Loosen up

Slacken your shoulders and neck to get ready. Lick the mouthpiece to make sure you can slide it across your lips. Move the harmonica, not your head, when you play.

Step 4: Start playing

Move the harmonica further into your mouth. The sound comes from your breath going in and out at various angles. Use your diaphragm to breathe instead of merely blowing and sucking.

Step 5: Tongue-block

Block holes with your tongue to isolate individual notes.

Step 6: Read the tablature

If you have sheet music, read the tablature that identifies the numbers on the harmonica. When a number is circled, inhale.

Step 7: Open the cupped hand

Open the cupped hand intermittently to change the volume and effect. Slide the harmonica to create trills in the flow. Keep practicing, baby.

miir-a

Вернуться в Блюз