Angela Dony - ABOUT CONTACT IMPROVISATION - 1 (Ibiza Contact

Контактная импровизация (КИ) — танец, в котором импровизация строится вокруг точки контакта с партнёром. Контактная импровизация является одной из форм свободного танца

Модератор: Админы

Правила форума
Контактная импровизация

Angela Dony - ABOUT CONTACT IMPROVISATION - 1 (Ibiza Contact

Сообщение контактная импровизация » Пт май 08, 2009 11:26 am

Angela Dony - ABOUT CONTACT IMPROVISATION - 1 (Ibiza Contact Festival 2009)

From Youtube.com

Описание:

http://ibizacontactfestival.com
http://www.angeldance.ru/
more contact improvisations videos see at:
http://www.trainyou.lv/kontaktnaya-improvizatsiya/c-i-ibiza-2009-morning-28-0...

•ANGELA DONY (Russia)
Legs like arms and arms like wings

Training research of contact improvisation
The basic material for these classes will be working with deep body work and developmental movement patterns focusing on the hips and shoulders with a partner.
We will use parent -child patterns to look for the natural instinctual reactions imbedded in the body to support somebody and to be lifted. It will build up the structural support through the skeleton in order to be able to take physical risks.
We are going to explore the connection between the limbs and the center, and use it while dancing on the floor, in the air, and with a partner.
During this course we are going to reach unusual places by entering unknown trails in our dance, meet our limitations, and to find safe ways to go beyond our boundaries, in solo, with a partner and the group.
Qualities which I would like to awake and integrate into the dance are:

• Initiation and surrender
• Inertia as a source of energy
• Resistance and following the flow
• Risk and trust.

During this course we are going to reach unusual places by entering unknown trails in our dance, to meet our limitations, and to find safe ways for going beyond our boundaries, - in a solo, with a partner and in the group.
When I teach I give only those things which I know how to dance and love to dance. Observing my dance I discover my endless curiosity to spirals in movement and my aspiration to be light, to fly and to feel legs and arms like wings.
I recovered my childhood habits of creating relations with other people, such as trust, sincerity, openness and healthy selfishness. I am very interested to keep my dance vivid and live and, of course, to keep human touch in it.
I love the reality of dance the floor, my body and partners body, gravity and weight, and I love to move this reality between the sky and the earth.

Andjela Doni

She is a dance improviser, choreographer and a teacher oriented to contact improvisation and contemporary dance. She was born in Kishinev, Moldavia. She is educated High School of Culture, St-Petersburg, Russia 1981 -1985.
After graduation, she has experience like theatrical choreographer for 10 Years
She took part in different international festivals of contemporary dance, collaboration projects concerning improvisation and contact with teachers like Regine Chopinot (France), Mary Folkerson (Nederland), Eszter Gal (Hungary), Benno Vooram (Sweden), Denny Lepkoff (USA), Lisa Nelson (USA), Nancy Stark smith (USA)
Since 1999 she lives in Moscow, and teaches contact improvisation, improvisation and development of movement.
From September 2006 she is organizer and leader of the project Creative atelier for contact improvisation and performance teachers in theater Practice in Moscow. This project provide space for different experiments in performance work and contact improvisation dance.
2006 2009 July She is organizing the yearly International Contact Improvisation and Performance Festival in Moscow. 9 days experience of dance and performance. Festival includes the improvisational performance night in the Moscow Theater.
I can not say I teach contact. I share contact improvisation, I share my self, I share what my teachers taught me, my dance, tea

контактная импровизация

Вернуться в Контактная импровизация